The Evidence Of Our Success – Case Results
The most important element of a successful mediation is the ability of the mediator to control the process. This requires a combination of substantive legal knowledge, litigation experience, impartiality and communication skills, as well as familiarity with the specific legal and factual issues of the subject case. Lawyers can be zealous advocates for their clients, while still working within a mediation context. The savings in time, money and emotional involvement are an invaluable benefit to all involved.
As of the end of December, 2010, the attorneys of Attorneys Mediation Services LLC have negotiated over 11,000 cases, as Stark County court mediators and private mediators. Yearly success rates routinely exceed 80% of the Stark County cases, and 75% of private cases (private cases involving both pending and nonpending lawsuits where counsel propose the mediation session).
Over the years, the company has received letters of appreciation regarding our efforts. We are pleased to offer a sampling of those letters, as evidence of the satisfaction of some of the participants, and the benefits of the process.
We welcome the opportunity to assist counsel with regard to any pending or potential case.
Representative Letters Received By Attorneys Mediation Services LLC
- January 3, 2017 letter from Judge Michael P. Donnelly, Cuyahoga County Court of Common Pleas
- May 19, 2010 letter from Attorney Sean Allan, Allan & Gallagher, LLP
- July 23, 2009 letter from Attorney Kevin Hardman, Hill, Hardman, & Oldfield
- November 15, 2006 letter from Judge Donald Nugent, United States District Court for the Northern District of Ohio
- October 5, 2006 letter from Judge Edward O’Farrell, Tuscarawas County Court of Common Pleas
- June 13, 2006 letter from the office of Judge C. Ashley Pike, Columbiana County Court of Common Pleas
- January 26, 2006 letter from Attorney Kevin O’Reilly, D. Kevin O’Reilly, LPA
- May 23, 2005 letter from Attorney Walter Kaufmann, Boyd, Rummell, Carach, Curry, Kaufmann & Bins-Castronovo Co., L.P.A.
- April 7, 2005 letter from Attorney Frank G. Forchione
- March 2, 2005 letter from Attorney Thomas M. Bernabei
- September 5, 2003 letter from Attorney Christian R. Patno, Garson & Associates Co., LPA
- August 27, 2003 letter from Attorney Patrick J. Hart, Scanlon & Gearinger Co., LPA
- July 23, 2003 letter from Attorney Robert E. Hanson, Scherner, Hanson & Cornwell, LLC
- August 16, 2000 letter from Michael J. DelMedico, Scanlon & Gearinger Co., LPA
- August 27, 1998 letter from Attorney Ralph F. Dublikar, Baker, Dublikar, Beck, Wiley & Mathews
Difficult Conflicts Can Have Positive Solutions. Contact Us To Find Out How.
Our firm has more than 80 years of collective legal experience. Mediation is all we do. To receive a free consultation on a pending or potential case, call our Canton office at 330-968-1369 or send us an email message.